4.02.2014

sometimes making a list is appropriate.

this image is purely here because i love this mans face.
and his personality might have something to do with it.
fact: i am a clippers fan by marriage.

today has possibly been the most boring busy day i've ever experienced.
[i had to respell that last sentence about 4 times. #thesrtuggle]
yes i used a hashtag.

so about my day.
i have some redecorating ideas for our adorable apartment. 
i will share once i have okayed them with husband.
even though i'm 'the neck.' 
if you didn't catch that reference i strongly suggest having a sit down with "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" sometime soon.

Goodness Gracious Ellie Goulding is pretty spectacular.
ha sometimes i crack myself up.
[its a song title.]
goodness gracious, that is.

sometimes i miss my happiness list. 
i think i might bring it back.
happiness and i will get down with the sickness.

there is no particular pattern or theme for this post.
its mostly just a live stream of my continuous thoughts.
meow.

cadbury eggs might be the beginning of the separation of me and the gym.
speaking of, planet fitness is pretty swell.
i am a proud member.
a member who can't wait to get brown for the summer.
[hence tanning beds. yes i will pretend i hear all of you scolding me.]
don't mind my sass.

lately i instagram and tweet more than anything.
all the cool kids live through social media.
or so i hear.

anywho. listen to the divergent soundtrack.
it will do you some good.
peace out scouts.

2 comments:

  1. Oh cadbury eggs! Yummmmm. I just had the urge to run out and buy a whole tonne now! I miss your happiness list! BRING IT BACK. Do it! ...No pressure though ;) Cough, cough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love how this post is laid out--all disjointed just like the content (I'm not being sarcastic--I really do think it's pretty awesome). And I can't wait to see decorating ideas! I love love love decorating, so I like to see what other people like :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete