4.01.2014

my favorite day.

so today as i was reminiscing about one of my favorite days ever i realized that i never posted about my wedding day, or any photos of it. so typically i am going to provide you with a photo overload.

colin and i got married on August 31, 2013 and it was by far the happiest day of my life. going through the temple and being sealed to him for eternity is more than i could ever ask for, and i can't wait to spend every second of it with him. 

my cheeks literally hurt by the end of the day from smiling so dang much. he looked so handsome i couldn't stop staring at him. 

all of our wedding photography was done by Ben Allred Photography and he did a wonderful job. i loved every single photo we got back. he was amazing to get all of the details packed into our day and capture it. they are my favorite photos.

our reception took place at the Old McMullin House and it was amazing! seriously everything i pictured in my head times 10. they were fabulous and the location was perfect. 

i hope you enjoy all the pretty pictures as much as i do. 

and yes...an old man caught my bouquet. i have poor throwing skills.



6 comments:

  1. Loved all your pictures:) The reception looked beautiful and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these photos...be still my heart. These are so awesome! Just seeing these is making me excited for my own (very distant) wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of your photos are stunning. you were such a beautiful bride! also LOVE the yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these. It was such a fun day my friend.

    ReplyDelete