1.04.2014

the fault in our stars.

if you are looking for a quality read, i highly recommend that you read "the fault in our stars" by the wonderful John Green. it is one of the most amazing books i have ever read. it is full of wit, romance, cancer and everything else you can think of. it is spectacular and i can't give it enough praise.

as i started the book i was laughing constantly. i kept interrupting my husbands games to read him all the witty humor. there is just something about this book that makes you very connected to the characters and i started to root for them the whole time.

its a sassy little novel i wish the whole world could read. even if you aren't a huge reader, i strongly recommend this priceless little novel.

but, beware, you may need a box of tissues nearby while you read.

happy readings.

--------------------

what are some of your favorite books? 
or books you recommend that i read? 
i would love to know

8 comments:

  1. I love reading books! Right now I'm reading the culinary mystery series by Josi Kilpack. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi is really good. The best of me by Nicholas sparks was really good! I am Number Four is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read is 2 years ago and it is by far my favourite book. One minute I was laughing, the next I was bawling my eyes out. I have never been so emotionally invested in a novel before! I highly recommend The Help, if you haven't read it yet. So good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite book since the day it came out. so perfectly and beautifully written. you should check out paper towns (also by john green) next! it's (almost) as good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I've been looking for a new book to read! :) My favorites are anythingggggggggg by Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks is also an amazing author!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "Between Shades of Gray" by Ruta Sepetys one of the best books of all time. It's historical fiction probably in my top 3 favorite books of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled across your sweet blog this afternoon and I have to say I love the service notes you posted :) I love this idea! May do the same with my hubby :)
    Check out my blog at www.anchorsthesoul.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girl! You da you da best!! I'll think about this book. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wrote a little review about my favorite book a few months ago. I definitely recommend it! Find it here: http://ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-one-with-book-review.html

    **ashleynicole

    ReplyDelete