1.03.2014

succulents are cooler than cats. says some people.

+ lets be honest with one another, i struggle with blogging most of the time. i always think to myself 'oh i should probably blog this cool event...' then it just doesn't always happen.

+ for new years the husband & i cuddled on the couch, drank sparkling cider and lit of an 8th a stick of dynamite in the street. yes, it was loud.

+ for the record, succulents are not cooler than cats. especially kittens. i still envy all the fools who acquire them. maybe one day my kitten void will be filled, if husband will let me.

+ if you have book recommendation i will take them gladly.

+ i love succulents and i have wanted one for awhile, so the husband and i took a visit to Lowe's and got this magnificent number.

+ i am still praising my dishwasher...and washer/dryer. i will never stop.

+ school starts on monday [boo]. i am far from ready to go back, but i have missed my delightful 2nd graders.

+ i ombré-d my hair again. it addicting.

+ i am afraid my kitchen aid with ruin my new years goal, because i have a baking weakness.

+ my life consists of netflix and real life crime-mystery shows. although sometimes i'm afraid someone will pop out of my closet.

+ terrariums, i might have started a slight addiction when i bought my first.

+ to be honest, i don't like resolutions, but i make them anyway. sue me.

+ if there was a steak in front of me right now, id eat it. it's been awhile since i've had a steak.

+ i'm just rambling now, i will spare you my rambles and leave you with this list i have made. happy new year.

3 comments:

  1. You should ombre my hair. I saw your tutorial thing and I'm like, "Daaang. That looks so freakin good!" I want to see a picture :) Also, that succulent is cute. I LOVE succulents. They're my favorite thing for sure.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would absolutely love to!! i will have to post one. i love them too:) no wonder we are friends. yes i miss you TONS! we need to come down to salt lake and see you guys

      Delete