1.03.2014

first christmas with the husband.


so christmas is way better when you're married i must say. i was so dang excited to get colin's gifts and have him open them. i was contemplating him opening them many times before christmas, i could hardly wait! and yes i made him open pajamas on christmas eve, and he made me open mine. we are kinda cute.

having a christmas is so special, especially with colin. it is just wonderful to share it with someone and give and do service for them. i can't wait to have a million more christmases with this man. he is my best friend and having him as a husband is the best gift i could ever ask for.
so my husband is the best thing ever. he knows how much i love to read, so for christmas he surprised me and got me a nook! a freaking nook, and i love it. i've been reading on it everyday since. i sure love that man. he is always so thoughtful. he also got me a kitchen aid and lots of clothes. yes i got a kitchen aid and i absolutely love it. married gifts are super great.

so one thing you must know about me is that i absolutely love christmas lights. and on the way back to logan there is a drive through christmas place called "fantasy on the bay." it is absolutely magical and filled with lights. if you are in the logan area/ogden area i would recommend that you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment