12.12.2013

christmas countdown/service chain: DEC. 12.

DEC. 12th: smooch my husbands face! i will admit it is one of my favorite things to do, so obviously i put it on the list. he could use some extra loving! for me it is important to show affection and love towards my husband. i feel like we might be in the honeymoon/newlywed phase forever, but i wouldn't mind it. i love colin more than anything and smooching his face forever isn't so bad [haha]. so i think i'll smooch my husbands face today. probably more than once! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

// on the other hand i am almost done with finals! only one more tomorrow and i'm officially done with the semester. i am almost counting down the hours.
// 8 days until we move to our wonderfully new[er] apartment. i am dying for that...but not to pack and unpack in a matter of a 24 hour period.
// scandal is my newest addiction on netflix. i am hooked on all the scandalousness. 
// my husband is a hottie, need i say more? i am still oh so twitter-patted.
// presents under the tree are by far my favorite sight of the week.
// christmas is in 13 days. i wish it would hurry up and get here.
// i wish i had more presents to wrap, but sadly i have finished wrapping all of them at the cute little apartment. 
// i am already sick of the snow...and we have months more of it left. [yay]

// hows your week been?





No comments:

Post a Comment