8.11.2014

LOLA.

i think you need to love our dog as much as we love her. 
so get to know her and her hilarious personality.


she likes the shower, but not baths
she is a frequent seashell collected at the beach
she can air swim like a pro!
she loves to watch netflix with me...and sleep in her bed
she rocks bows
lola loves to cuddle with us in bed
she hides from the vacuum, and can be a bit naughty at times
she gets hiccups and its adorable
she sometimes sleeps half out of her bed...and with her fox
she likes to sleep on people. the shoulder is her favorite spot
she does funny things in her sleep. i wonder what she dreams.
and she is our favorite.

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute! is that as big as she will get? or is she just a puppy? So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is adorable! And now I want a dog . . . what kind is she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a dream! What kind of dog is she?

    lovealways-hailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am definitelyyyyyy getting that breed of dog when I finally get one! She is too cute! Gah, in love.

    ReplyDelete