1.12.2015

HELLO, FROM THE BLOGGER WHO NEVER BLOGS.

another year, another post. i had a bit of a dry spell for awhile there. just got too busy with life and lack of motivation. so here i am on a rainy day. i've already organized our entire apartment and don't quite want to turn on One Tree Hill just yet. so the blog gets some attention.

i will admit i have missed the little blogosphere that i neglected for a time. what have i missed? and what's been going on in your lives?

happy new year friends.

so far this year i have:

+ started my 'one line a day' journal. luckily it will last me 5 years
+ read my scriptures everyday [i pat myself on the back]
+ started Whole30 and have stayed strong! [1 week down, 3 to go]
+ kissed my husband loads
+ discovered that most of the world is pregnant. no we aren't jumping on that bandwagon just yet
+ watched one to many beauty vlogs
+ left my christmas decor up...it'll probably be here till valentines. i just love my cozy tree too much
+ started and finished an entire book in one day. i call dedication, not 'i-have-no-life'
+ watched too much One Tree Hill for my own good
+ worked on lots of peoples teeth, hence i am a dental assistant. surprise!

well wish me luck on my Whole30 journey and its good to be back in the good graces.

here is a quick recap of my past year:

2 comments:

  1. YAY, YOU'RE BACK! :) You have missed all the things! (I am also missing all the things because the internet is baaad where I live and a select few blog pages actually load). I have 1152 blog posts on Bloglovin' to catch up on. Eep. I have wanted one of those 'one line a day' journal for the longest time! I might have to buy one for my birthday or something ;) Also, yes. Everyone seems to be a) pregnant, b) engaged or c) finding a boyfriend right now and a teeny, tiny part of me might be a little jealous. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to be more like you and I started the one line a day thing!
    Good job to you on all of your resolutions!
    We sure miss you guys in Wogan, but glad you're only in SLC now instead of Oregon :)

    ReplyDelete