8.11.2014

life has been cray cray.

so my mother is adorable. the night we got back from oregon we found this on our bedroom door.
we have been staying with my parents for a couple weeks until we find an apartment.
luckily we are done job hunting. job hunting is the. worst. i hate it.
luckily i am a dental assistant! it is pretty exciting. i feel like i have a grown up job. its crazy.
so if you are in need of a check up, come see me at Olympus View Dental in Holladay.

we kinda were thrown back into real life and its been pretty crazy.
i was a preschool teacher for a second, then i got the dental assistant job and its been the best. 
i would highly recommend being one. it's legit.

colin is working at simply mac and a hotel. he is a champ and i love him!

my birthday is in a week. eek!
and our anniversary is in 2 1/2 weeks. even bigger eek!
i honestly can not believe that we have been married for a year. a year!
and it has been the best year of my life. i am so luckily to have colin as my hubs. he is the best thing to ever happen to me. what a hunk.

i have missed utah, and all its quirks. 
its good to be home.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh you are a dental assistant?! That makes me happy:) it's fun huh? We will have to talk dental sometime haha:) good luck with everything Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's really cray cray is that my cousin just named his son Cray. Just had to throw that out there. Also, sounds like you've got a lot of fun things going on! Congrats on the new job, glad you're liking it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mom! She is a sweetheart. Glad you guys are back in Utah!

    ReplyDelete