5.29.2014

the shortcake stand.


luckily while colin is selling P1 everyday there are other wives to hang with. yesterday was one of the wives birthday, so we went to this adorable shortcake stand here is Salem, Oregon. it was delicious! i am a sucker for whipped cream, ice cream and strawberries.

Oregon has tons of little shops and hidden places you can go to. i love sight seeing and experiencing new things, so i am so excited for this summer.

if you ever get the change to go to E.Z. Orchards Shortcake Stand, get the small shortcake on a biscuit, with whipped cream. it is a part in your mouth.

after our day of shopping i went back to our apartment and took a 2 1/2 hour nap...story of my life. i love sleep.

i can't wait to see what else Oregon has in store for us.


Happiness Is...

  • whipped cream
  • anthropology
  • all the hilarious books urban outfitters has
  • the fact that i live 10 minutes from a Target, instead of and hour and a half. my love for target is big 
  • watching shark tank with the hubs. robert and mark are our favorite.
  • swimming suits, i always love to looks, but i haven't quite gotten myself one for summer
  • that i can wear long sleeve shirts, it's basically all i have, thanks logan.
  • fishing...i miss it terribly
  • ellie goulding you are a goddess
  • arrow! insanity for all those that watch


2 comments:

  1. I love love Anthropologie. Does that count as something in common?? :)
    I also love Ellie Goulding.
    The shortcake sounds heavenly.

    xx
    LuLu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your blog! I use to read it all the time and then I stopped blogging for like a year. And now I'm back with a new blog! I happened upon your blog and it made me so happy :) I look forward to reading more again!

    xoxo
    Christi
    inspiremetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete