6.06.2014

voodoo donuts || portland.


on sunday we went to the wonderful city of Portland, Oregon. it is my favorite. then again i'm a suck for the city life.

we got the famous Voodoo Donuts, and yes, they lived up to every bit of their reputation.
once you've tried their donuts a whole new world is opened up, and the bar is set.
[*they say the magic is in the hole*]
[take a look at their menu, you won't regret it]

we then ventured out from Voodoo and discovered their saturday/sunday market, and a fair.
which did in fact carry bubble tea. my weakness.
my husband, being the man he is, bought a green laser pointer.
i love his randomness.
and i love a good 'flea market' aura.

portland is a beautifully dirty city that i love spending time in.
it just seems old and different. i love traveling and seeing new things.
portland and every part of oregon are my favorite.
i can't wait to see what we have in store this next sunday. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just looked at the donut menu and woooooooooow. I wish we had one in Hamilton! Haha. That would be amazing ...and very, very bad for my waistline/wallet ;) looks like Oregon is treating both of you well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay voodoo donuts, my favorite! did you like the actual voodoo donut with raspberry filling?

    ReplyDelete