4.30.2014

a happiness post about finals.


1 final down and 1 to go.
i was so overjoyed to have one over with that i blasted this song.
it is just a happy song.
i wanted to roll down the windows and fist pump.
although i restrained myself because it was about 40 degrees outside.
and that is too cold for some window rollage.
but enjoy this song none-the-less.

so i guess i should explain myself and my happiness list.
i was once challenged by a girl to write down everything that made me smile in a day.
and that it would show you all the little things that make you happy.
you know what?...it worked!
i realized how much happiness i had in my life.

so i challenge all of you to write down everything in a day that makes you happy.
do it everyday!
and see what you come up with.
you will find that you are much happier, even with things might not be going your way.

cheers to happiness and summer songs.

all the things that make me happy today:

Happiness Is...
  • having my husband tickle my back in the mornings
  • showers with husband....you will one day understand
  • being done with a final! woo hoo i am ecstatic
  • licorice bites
  • babies, they are adorably irresistible
  • reading, i can't wait to be done with finals so i can read my little heart out
  • being married. that is honestly the happiest thing ever
  • seeing friends on campus
  • blush, its cute
  • planners, they control my life
  • lists, i really like making lists of things.
  • blossoms on the trees
  • blue skies with no rain

ALSO, GOOD LUCK ON FINALS ALL YOU CUTE COLLEGE STUDENTS.

2 comments:

  1. Oh showers...Haha they certainly are something. I'm also quite obsessed with my planner as well! I have no finals this semester so good luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy end of finals week! I remember those days...

    I love your happiness list, by the way. I've been needing a little pick-me-up lately, so I'm definitely going to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete