5.05.2014

because i like pictures.

 about a week ago husband and i went bowling. we tend to go every couple of weeks because we love it so much. i scored my highest score since my bowling class last year. i got a whole 174.
 finals weeks was pretty stressful and tiring. luckily my husband is the best ever. he asked if i wanted him to paint my toes! of course i said yes, and had to document the cute event // the next morning he left me that cute little note.
after my last finals and long day at work i came home to find a beautiful bouquet of flowers // and this sweet note. we can never decide where to eat...so i picked olive garden to celebrate the end of the semester.
this weekend colin's family was in town, so we went to California Pizza Kitchen at the gateway. we even spoiled ourselves to some 'Rocket Fizz' sweets.
i have the all time cutest nephew ever! he is just so happy and adorable. i will miss him over the summer. ^Ian^, mom and dad are gonna go to Oregon to sell for the summer. hopefully he doesn't grow up too much.
husband and i also topped the weekend off with Farr's ice cream and Ikea // we got a fabulous new rug, plant and candle holder for my makeup brushes. i love me some ikea.


+ finals are over so i can go back to my daily gym routine.
+ i am happy about the fact that i get to sleep in.
+ big changes are headed our way for next semester.
+ i am in need of doe much needed reading time.
+ i can't wait for shark week this summer, husband will get to experience it for the first time.


Happiness Is...

  • peachy-o's
  • baby laughs
  • tart ice cream
  • my family, i am so lucky to have them all!
  • strawberries, they have acquired the spot of favorite fruit
  • hilarious children, "my school is my work"
  • decorating our little home. i could do it all day long
  • the smells of flowers
  • getting surprise flowers! nothing is better [a bit of an exaggeration there...]
  • river monsters, why have i gotten into it? no idea. but i really like it
  • SUMMA'! i think everyone is ready for it

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that rug/makeup brush holder/plant! ikea is the bomb. adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete