4.15.2014

day 2 // brown.

+ day 2 has been good
+ my love for tanning hasn't changed, and i am starting to look a little brown. thank you to my Australian tanning lotion
+ so far i still like going to the gym, i am hoping that it sticks
+ old navy has the best bras...the girls don't bounce any more when i run [sorry if that's TMI, but i would invest in some]
+ when my husband comes home from work its the best! i tend to miss him quite a bit
+ i tend to wish he was home during the day, because i'm home alone with all of our food...and we have some good food stored in those cupboards 
+ that man and i started Bates Motel last night. it is strangely intriguing. and fully of potential serial killers
+ i see people reading while they run...i wish i had that skill...
+ hot pink may be my new favorite color...ick

+ also my dear logan friends, if you ever want to go to the gym, or just hang out with some one semi funny and entertaining [me], i could use a gym buddy. so lets be cute, yeah?



Happiness Is...
  • food, obviously
  • my husbands dimple and crows feet. they make me happy
  • bread, why is it so wonderful?
  • my black and white pillows
  • fun running tights/spanx
  • kisses, i'm sure they will be on my list everyday, because i smile every time
  • oh children....let me tell you what they say:
    • teacher: "we always include everyone. what if you were left out, wouldn't you feel sad?"
    • child: "nah, i'd just lie down and take a nap."
    • me: "hahahahahahaha"
  • strawberries! i could eat them all day long



2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go to the gym with you! But I just go to the Logan Rec Center classes ha ha

    ReplyDelete