4.14.2014

day 1 // kicking MY butt in shape.

+ neon shoes make it funner to workout
+ i am starting a 30 day challenge to get my butt into shape. in the middle of the month
+ i like tanning, thank you planet fitness
+ watching the office while working out is the best
+ i feel like i've started workouts a million and one times. lets see how far i get on this one
+ what are your fitness tips?




Happiness Is...
  • the warmth of tanning beds
  • brightly colored exercise clothes
  • not having to wear a jacket outside
  • hot showers
  • husband's kisses
  • top buns
  • eggs for breakfast
  • afternoon naps
  • original v8 juice, go ahead, judge me.
  • makeup tutorials
  • a clean house
  • playing COD with the husband
  • when your husband gives you 'the look.' [the one that says 'i love you']


5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Brightly colored work out clothes are a gift. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm working on getting my ass into shape before I go overseas! Ahhhh, the countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. twinners! tanning + bright pink workout tops are the BEST. i am by no means an expert on the subject--but my husband got me working out hard and consistently since we were married. it went from being a drag, to a joy. it's my favorite time of day now! (ok...not every day. but if i pull my butt out the door, i never regret it.) good luck, girl! ps those shoes are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neon running shoes have been on my "to buy" list for like a year now. I'm all about the cute work-out clothes and accessories--that's what convinces me to get up and get going haha :) Good luck with your month challenge! You'll rock it!

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you on this, Sar! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete