2.19.2014

valentines was swell.

my husband is a sweetie.
he surprised me on valentines with flowers, balloons, chocolates and a poster made with my all time favorite candies. he must know me or something.
he is my best friend and i am so glad that we have been married for 6 months!
6 months! i still can't believe how time has flown. 

of course to celebrate we ate delicious Buffalo Wild Wings (take out) at our adorable apartment. don't judge, it may not be the most romantic dinner, or classy, but it is dang good and i'll take it any day!
then we watched the movie tangled and were just cute.

valentine's day is just fabulous, and i would say our first valentine's together was a success. 
I love that man of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you guys are the cutest! :) Glad you had such a good day! Happy six months of being married ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWW is so tasty. I've only been once, but I think it's time to go back! Haha :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete