12.05.2013

christmas countdown/service chain DEC. 5:

i work in an After School program at a local elementary school here in Logan. [and yes it is the best job in the world!] we have clubs every week tues.-thurs. yesterday in the 'Winter Wonderland' club i was working with we made a service chain/countdown to christmas.

you make a chain from now until christmas and for everyday, you write down an act of service. something you can do for someone, or something you can help with around the house.

for today [DEC 5], i am going to scratch my husbands back. Colin absolutely LOVES back scratches and is always asking for them. of course i love to make my husband happy so i'm gonna do one of his favorite things!

i love doing acts of service for my husband! it is nice to see the smile on his face and know that he appreciates it. marriage is all about serving your spouse and putting them before yourself. i worry more about my husband than i do myself, because HIS happiness is MY happiness. it is the least i can do for my husband, he does so much for me!

happy christmas!


1 comment:

  1. love this! & doing it. i miss making the Christmas chain countdown!

    ReplyDelete