9.16.2013

the two weeks.

on saturday colin and i officially had been married for two weeks! so, to celebrate we woke up and went to IHOP for breakfast. we sort of love IHOP. we watched some Prison Break to kick our hankering for the day, and bought some newlywed apartment things from Bed, Bath & Beyond. [known as Bed, Bath & Body to Colin.]

then we went to Insidious: Chapter 2. my husband knows me too well. on friday when we both were home from work he asked, "what are you doing saturday night?" [obviously be with him...] he told me, "people at my work were talking about going to see Insidious 2 and i thought to myself, 'my wife would really like to go to that. so i'm gonna take her.'" what a sweet husband. i kinda love him. 

and to answer the question that's in your head right now, yes, it was terrifying. [which i absolutely love.] i have my own rating of scary movies. if i wake up in the middle of the night and if thinking about the scary movie i watched creeps me out, then it was a good scary movie...and when i had to pee in the middle of the night last night, i was pretty eager to run back to bed. 

married life...sigh...i love it.

don't forget to check 'what we're all about.'



1 comment:

  1. You two are the cutest newlyweds ever! Congratulations on the two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete