9.17.2013

oh, the places you'll go.

after our burnt dinner i wanted Colin to experience one of my favorite places in Logan. 
::The Crepery::
so we jumped in the car and called it FHE.
i was fussing over everything at The Crepery; the decorations, flowers, chairs. if i could have my apartment look like The Crepery i would. 
i got my usually Nutie Fruity [nutella], and Colin got the Pin-Up [it is filled with cheesecake filling, Colin's fav.]
i heard this wonderful tune. they play good music.
i asked Colin what he thought about it. his response? "I feel like there is gonna be some creepy serial killer that is gonna pop out with a knife because of the music!" [it wasn't the same tune]

i must say i love going places as a married couple. partly because i like to show off my hott husband, but it's fun to go places together that we haven't ever been. can't wait for our next adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment