5.13.2014

we like to catch fish.

colin and i bought a couple fishing poles and our first tackle box a couple weeks ago. 
we have some really good friends we like to going fishing with, and it is the best thing ever.
i love fishing.
[last week i even caught a fish!! pic at bottom]
but yesterday we decided we wanted to go fishing again.
so we packed up our gear and lots of treats to go on our outing.
we got lots of bites, but sadly no fish.
plus it was freezing cold, hence the blankets.
but it was gorgeous. so enjoy our fishing trip.
and my handsome husband.
[i was dying of happiness in this photo]

Happiness Is...

  • catching a fish, for reals
  • the show arrow, he has some serious abs
  • fishing with my cute husband
  • sitting on his lap
  • taking lots and lots of photos
  • breakfast, but only at night
  • my mom. i sure love her
  • oversized blankets
  • jolly ranchers and coloring
  • morning yogurt
  • the old spaghetti factory and its deliciousness 

4 comments:

  1. just found your blog, and you are the cutest! and I love that you love to fish! ha so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't get over how cute y'all are! You definitely snagged a good one there ;) Now please have a million babies because I'm sure everyone is dying to see how absolutely adorable they will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k I just found your blog! You are so cute! I am so glad I can keep up with your cute lives even though we're not in the same ward anymore :( I seriously love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. old spaghetti factory, you hit the nail on the head with that one! also, that last picture of you with a fish is cute. you are cute. i love it.

    ReplyDelete