5.13.2014

i have the 2 best mothers a girl could ask for.

really i do. my mom is the best woman i know. she is always someone i can talk to and turn to when i need anything. she is hilarious and i love when ever she tells stories. she is such a strong woman in the gospel and such an amazing example to me. i love her so very much and i am proud to call her my mom. thanks for all you do mom:) i wish i could be as half as good as you.
and my mother in law, oh my! i could rave about her all day. she has been so wonderful and accepting. i am so thankful for her and the wonderful son she raised. she is so much fun and so chill. she even goes to concerts! which i think is dang awesome. she is wonderful and i respect and love her a lot. i am so glad i get to call her mom too.

happy mothers day [a bit late] to all you wonderful mothers out there, you do a lot for your families and children. we love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment