11.06.2013

concerts upon concerts.

if you guys followed my last blog 'happiness is...' at all, you would know when it comes to my taste in music it is a little different. you might also know that i am a lover of the concert scene. so on november 4th the husband and i had tickets to a concert we were looking forward to. 'The Word Alive' & 'I See Stars' were co-headlining, and let me inform you, that is a wonderful set of bands. plus, they did have an amazing setlist and band line-up.

yes, these concerts consist of jumping, moshpits [which i run away from], and crowd surfing. and yes, they are a blast.

so take a step into my world:
[i see stars]
[the word alive]

bands & setlist:
[i would highly recommend listening to at least the first 2 songs on this playlist...they are amazing]

                                             

1 comment: