4.09.2014

redecorating // part 2.

we finally finished redecorating our living room! and i couldn't be happier with the outcome.
of course we haven't finished putting pictures in the frames above our couch, but we will get there.
take a gander at all my lovely books. i love them.
you may call me a read-a-holic
clock // ikea
pillows// ikea
frames // walmart
tv stand // ikea
book shelves // ikea
basket // ross
[most] knick knacks // hobby lobby
prints // pinterest
print // pinterest
A // hobby lobby
vase & flower // hobby lobby
frame // DI
print // pinterest
candy jar // target
vase & flower // hobby lobby
basket // ross
owl // hobby lobby
box // hobby lobby
green ball // hobby lobby
frame // DI
frame & print // our wedding
frame // DI
white decoration // hobby lobby
succulent plant // hobby lobby
frame // hobby lobby



Happiness Is...

  • my cute little owl, he is my fav
  • books upon books upon books
  • Visions of Glory. if you are at all religious, i recommend you read it, it is quite the read.
  • succulents
  • harry potter, who doesn't love that wonderful creation
  • my planner, i live off of it
  • not having to look for a summer job! hallelujah
  • oh children, you crack me up
  • BWW it where it's at
  • my cute husband, he just makes me happy
  • cool runnings, yeah man.
  • the fault in our stars. i can't get over that book
  • redecorating, i am in love with our living room
  • black & white, it is definitely classy
  • getting tests over with
  • my husband in a suit, ow ow!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously so adorable! I can't wait until I have an apartment worth decorating... maybe in the fall ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house is adorable! i was taking notes as i was scrolling, i may steal a few ideas. you have great taste! (and isn't ikea the bomb??)

    ReplyDelete