1.15.2015

DANG YOU BATH & BODY WORKS FOR FORCING ME TO BUY CANDLES.

// bath & body works knows my weakness. every time i go in, even if i don't need anything i end up smelling candles...and dang it, if they wouldn't make such good candles i wouldn't walk away with a candle every time.

// thursday is my day off; hallelujah.

// trader joe's is quite possibly my favorite discovery of the month. never been until this january and i can't stop going.

// do you love one tree hill as much as i do? and do you cry as much as i do? that show is made to make girls bawl their eyes out.

// sometimes i feel like i go through netflix series like i do potato chips...you can never eat just one.

// little pup lola got her first haircut today. she is the cutest little pup in town

// also my husband is the best ever. hands down. love him forever. brag brag brag. he's just my fav.

// yesterday was quite a disaster. i came home to a clean house, he took me to dinner and then turned on the bachelor. we laughed at all those crazy chicks. oh my ashley a. she kills me. i really think she belongs in a mental institution, am i right?

// lists are quite possible my favorite. i make them for everything and anything. my blog has just become list upon list. & thats okay.

// is anyone doing whole30? if so i could use some awesome recipes! i am on day 11 and i don't know what i want to make next week.

// oh whole30. life without sugar has been rough...even rougher without bread. oh how i miss bread. dang new years resolutions.

// thanks for reading all my rants on a thursday. let's hold out for the weekend.

// here's to january and all the bread missing.

what are your resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. I started One Tree Hill on netflix... bad idea. I'd never seen it until now! Addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to make lists. All. The. Time.
    I've never been to Trader Joe's, can we please go sometime?
    I love OTH! I could watch it for days.
    Good job on your whole30, you're my hero.
    My resolution is to be more like you.
    The end.

    ReplyDelete