6.16.2014

salt & straw.


Salt & Straw has the most amazing ice cream i have ever tasted. i love portland and it's hidden treasures. of course like every other amazing place in portland the line stretched down the street. i got the refreshing Lemon Armaretto Sour Sorbet. [awww]

check out their flavors here.
they have crazy ones like: pear & blue cheese [didn't try it, i was scared] and honey balsamic strawberry with cracked pepper...i didn't try that one either, but if you are braver than me go for it!

p.s. happy fathers day to all the fathers out there! especially to mine because he is the best.

i told colin that morning, "happy fathers day!...to be!...one day"
no he won't be a father any time soon. but one day.

3 comments:

  1. Yum!! I would have got the lemon one too. Lemon is the best flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute place! im glad you're liking porland :) ps cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum now I want icecream!!
    PS I finally read the fault in our stars! and loved it! so now I gotta see the movie! I thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete